Depending at the job at hand, whether spray painting, sand blasting, breaking concrete or drilling into rocks, speak to our Hire Controller to ensure you have the correct size compressor.
- Rotair MDVN21AP – 76cfm 7bar, suitable for spray painting, blowing decks or crack sealing on roads.
- Rotair MDVN36AP – 130cfm 7bar, suitable for concrete or rock breaking. Can use 2 x Breakers or 3 x Chippers at a time.
- Rotair MDVN52AP – 190cfm 7bar, suitable for concrete or rock breaking. Can use 2 x Breakers or 1 x Rock drill at a time.
- Rotair MDVN71AP – 250cfm 7bar, suitable for sandblasting or concrete / rock breaking. Can use 3 x Breakers or 1 x Rock drill.
- Atlas Copco XAS136 – 300cfm 7bar, suitable for sandblasting of concrete / rock breaking. Can use 4 x Breakers or 2 x Rock drills.
- Rotair MDVN80BS – 300cfm 8bar, Special sandblasting version, fitted with an air cooling radiator and an automatic condensation seperator.
- 7kg Chippers, 30kg Breakers, 24kg Rock drills, Scrabblers and Descalers.
We supply a full tank of diesel when hiring the Compressor, you can refuel yourself or be charge for the diesel required to fill the tank when the compressor is returned.
All Compressors comes standard with safety whip locks and test certificates are available on request.
EB Drivers licence required to tow Compressors.